Marketing Intern - EMEA
Based on the Global and EMEA strategy, you develop and execute a variety of content for the brand's digital channels. You create ideas for activation on both our website and Social Media channels and then realize these according to our Marketing Strategy. You will work closely with specialists from the EMEA Marketing and E-commerce teams as well as all local marketing teams in the EMEA region.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Creation and execution of stories for multiple sport categories across EMEA.
- Execution of the Social Media plan by copywriting, scheduling posts and having a close relationship with final consumers.
- Manage our Social Media customer care activities across our channels.
- Work closely with the Marketing team in order to implement the Digital Strategy.
- Market support at key events, store events and sponsorship activation.
- Work closely with and report to the Digital Marketing Coordinator.